Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photolusion

Straight, No edits:

Edited Photolusion Photo:

 
 
 
1. Spewing Water: Monday, June 21st, 2010; 5:58 p.m.; Dodgeville, WI; f/2.7; 1/20 sec; SONY DSC H50
2. Huggin' a Couch: Monday June 21st, 2010; 6:02 p.m.; Dodgville, WI; Edited Photo: Blended together three photos, selecting the hands and putting them into the basic photo.
3. Left Arm; Monday June 21st, 2010; 6:01 p.m.; Dodgeville, WI; f/2.7; 1/4 sec.; SONY DSC-H50
4.Head; Monday June 21st, 2010; 6:02 p.m.; Dodgeville, WI; f/2.7; 1/4 sec.; SONY DSC-H50
5.Right Arm; Monday June 21st, 2010; 6:04 p.m.; Dodgeville, WI; f/2.7; 1/4 sec.; SONY DSC-H50

This was really hard for me to try to be creative. I was in Wisconsin for the weekend with my husband and so he helped me a little bit with this project. We were planning on a really creative plan, however, there was a tornado and we couldn't leave our hotel room, so we had to improvise. We shot the water from the shower and he stood in front of it, which made it look like he was spitting water out his mouth unusually. Then, the second photo was taken in the lobby of the hotel. I had to take it in three shots, and then blended them together with different selections and other edits. It ended up being a pretty cool look I thought.

4 comments:

Digital Imaging said...

Awesome shot of the beads and ribbons. It looks great in the fine art template! Also, Neil's arms around the couch is clever. The photolusion shots are a bit yellow. To correct, you may want to check your white balance settings on your camera. Or to edit it, you can try Color Balance in Photoshop. (under Image - Adjustments). Nice work, as usual. :)

Jace said...

Very good job! You always have killer shots. I really like the one with the couch, it looks real but not real haha I guess that's the point. Great work!

Bre Christensen said...

I think you did a great job working with what you had! I really like the couch picture. It shows a lot of personality and is creative.

Dustin Olsen! said...

I liked your photoshop picture. That was very creative and I liked how it turned out. The picture straight out of the camera was kind of hard to figure out what was the illusion probably because of the line coming from his mouth. Great Job!

Post a Comment