Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fine Art Template


 


1. Fake Flower: Monday, June 21st, 2010; Madison, WI; 3:34 p.m.; f/2.7; 1/30 sec; SONY DSC-H50
2. Tulip Fine Art Template: June 21st, 2010; Madison, WI West Valley Mall
3. Pearls and More; June 21st, 2010l Madison, WI; 3:55 p.m.; f/ 2.7; 1/20 sec.; SONY DSC-H50
4. Pearls Fine Art Template; June 21st, 2010; Madison, WI West Valley Mall

This was a really fun assignment. I really enjoyed learning how to make a template and then use it to really enhance my photos. I think that I am going to use this template more for my website. I was able to use the clipping mask and layers to make a template in Photoshop, and then I was able to add my photo (wonderful clipping mask useage) and with no other edits just place the photo where I wanted it to go.


4 comments:

Jace said...

Great job with these. They really turned out good. Good choice on photos as well, they really look great when they are accented with your template.

Erica Arguello said...

Amber!!! I love your templates! I love the color for the first one, and the pearls really stand out because they are bright. It looks great. The signature looks elegant, and it works perfectly for you! Great Job!

Bre Christensen said...

I really like your templates and choice of pictures. I love the colors in the fake flower photo. I also think you chose a great font that works really well with your templates. Nice job!

Dustin Olsen! said...

I also like your templates. What I like about them is how the pictures are macro shots and they just look great in the boxes. I also like the use of your initials behind your name.

Post a Comment